Yesmovies provides a free version where you can access all the free features without any limitations. But in the free version, you may experience some ads which are required to continue these services for free.
- Yesmovies also provides a premium membership where you’ll have access to all the free features as well as the premium features. Your Yesmovies premium membership will continue until terminated. To use the Yesmovies service you must have Internet access and a Yesmovies supported device, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. A Payment Method means a valid, current & accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time. You authorize us to charge your membership fee for the next billing period to your payment method unless you cancel your membership before your billing date (see Cancellation below).
- From time to time, We may offer several membership plans for different products & services. Some plans may have different requirements, which will be disclosed in the subscription details or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your Yesmovies premium membership by going to “Settings->Payments & Subscriptions” or by contacting us directly.
From time to time, We may offer special promotional offers, plans, or memberships (Offers). Offer eligibility is determined by Yesmovies at its sole discretion and we reserve the right to revoke an Offer and put your account on hold if we determine you are not eligible. Existing Members of households with an existing Yesmovies membership may not be eligible for certain Offers.
We may use information such as your method of payment or an account email address used with an existing Yesmovies membership to determine your eligibility. The eligibility requirements and other limitations and conditions will be disclosed in the offer’s details or in other communications made available to you.
- Billing Cycle: The membership fee for the Yesmovies service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific payment date indicated on the “Checkout” page. The duration of your billing cycle depends on the type of subscription that you choose. Open the Yesmovies app and go to settings->Payments & Subscriptions to see your next payment date.
- Payment Methods: To use the Yesmovies service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. In case your primary payment method fails, you authorize us to charge any of your secondary payment methods associated with your account. If your payment method isn’t properly set up, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or any other reason, and you do not cancel your premium membership, we may suspend your access to the service until a valid payment method is successfully charged.
- Updating your Payment Methods: You can always update your Payment Methods by going to the “Settings->Payments & Subscriptions” page. In case of any update, you authorize us to continue charging the new valid Payment Method(s).
- Cancellation: You can cancel your Yesmovies membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Yesmovies service through the end of your billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, Any partial membership payments are non-refundable. To cancel your premium membership, go to “Payments & Subscriptions” under the “Settings” menu and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your premium membership will be disabled automatically at the end of your current billing period.
- Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans: From time to time, We may change our subscription plans. However, any price changes will apply no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
Yesmovies also restrict the number of devices on which an account can be logged in at the same time. This may vary depending on the type and plan of the associated account.
If you’re a free user of Yesmovies, no device-specific limitations will be applied to your account. But if you’re a Premium member of Yesmovies, there will be some limitations regarding your account access on multiple devices.
Premium members who have subscribed to the default plan (which you can see before Checkout), can access their account on 1 Mobile/Tablet and 1 Smart TV at the same time.
We can also introduce some new plans where users will be able to access their account on more than 1 Mobile/Tablet/TV device at the same time. And you’ll also be notified through email or any other medium about any changes in our plans.
The member who created the Yesmovies account (the “Account Owner”) and whose Payment Method is charged (in the case of Premium Membership) is responsible for any activity that occurs through the Yesmovies account.
To protect and prevent anyone from accessing the account, the Account Owner should maintain control over the device which is used to access the service and not reveal any confidential details associated with the account to anyone. You are fully responsible for any modifications in your account information and to maintain the accuracy of the information provided related to your account. We reserve the right to terminate your account or place your account on hold to protect you, Yesmovies, or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
The Yesmovies service is provided “as is” and without warranty or condition. Particularly, our services may not be 100% uninterrupted or error-free. If you think your rights are being infringed in some way, please contact us and we’ll take appropriate actions.